Garrett The Brave

Garrett The Brave

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Faces of CHD

My friend Kierra will along with 2 other fellow Mom bloggers, will be posting a story each day this week, of a child with a CHD. I feel honored to be able to share Garrett's story over on her blog today to start the week. Please share...so we can spread awareness. ❤️ #Repost @kierrai with @repostapp.
・・・
Good Morning!! So over the past several weeks, Christie (@lemonsqueezyhome), Jayme (@thepaperdeerphotography), and I have been working on a very special Congenital Heart Defect Awareness project - and we're launching it this morning. Everyday from February 8-14, The Irvine Home (nkirvine.blogspot.ca), Lemon Squeezy Home (lemonsqueezyhome.com) & The Paper Deer Photography (paperdeerphoto.com) will each feature one story of a child with a CHD and their journey thus far . I encourage you everyday to visit all {3} blogs featuring these special stories in this special blog link up and read about these brave heart heroes. I also ask that you share this series with your friends and followers to help raise awareness during this CHD Awareness week. Today, I'm featuring Garrett, who due to both heart and airway issues, spent the first 19 months of his life in the hospital before his parents could take him home. Jayme is featuring a sweet girl named Haley, and Christie is featuring twins Kaitlyn and Mattingly! You'll find the link to my blog within my IG profile, and again I urge you to read all 3 stories, learn a little bit more about CHD's and the effects of this disease and become aware! Thank you, Kierra #FacesofCHD #CHDAwareness
A photo posted by • n a t a l i e • (@nataliasue) on

No comments:

Post a Comment